Puppy Training San Francisco | Puppy Obedience Training Classes | Dog Training
There will be no classes or socials on the following dates:
TUESDAYS @ Fort Mason Center Classes: December 24 & 31
WEDNESDAYS @ Jeffreys North Beach: November 27, December 25 January 1
SATURDAYs @ Fort Mason Center Classes:November 30, December 21, 28, January 4
SATURDAYS @ San Francisco Hound Lounge/Potrero Hill: November 30, December 12, 14,21, 28, January 4
We love dogs, and just as much, we love people
Using reward-based methods and techniques - rewards given for good
behavior; rewards taken away for unwanted behaviors-EASY! SmartyPup!®
Training helps you learn and master the skills needed to raise a happy,
well-adjusted dog. And because we know how to make training both fun and
easy for the whole family, there will be no growling or whining on the
way to one of our San Francisco classes!
Our puppy classes focus on giving you, the "Puparent", the skill-set to train and manage your puppy independently at home, at the park or beach and simply strolling down the streets of San Francisco! Because our trainers live, work and play in San Francisco we know how important it is to raise a reliable and friendly city dog both on and off leash.
In San Francisco we enjoy a lifestyle that is unique to the rest of the bay area! Our classes advocate lots of off leash play and training time, on leash management skills, and most important at this time in your pups life--developing a solid and friendly temperament.
See you around town!
A SmartyPup! education provides:
- The skills you need to train your puppy in class and at home.
- Instruction from Professional Dog Trainers with a formal education in animal learning theory .
- Simple and effective teaching methods for the entire family
- A safe place for puppies to acquire manners and social skills
- An opportunity to identify and prevent potential behavioral problems
- Plenty of positive interactions with people and pups
- Support outside of class--access to the SmartyPup! support documents and the list serve group "the Puppy Forum" where you will find the help you need both in and outside of class!